Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen Employee Reviews

no training what so ever, rush environment, irritated management pushed by the corporate. expect to spend a lot of the time on the road and have pretty much no life.
RbA really cares about its employees. The culture here is fantastic! It is fast paced, exciting, challenging and a fun place to work! I consider myself lucky to work here!
Pros
Culture, pace, competitive, fun, $$, benefits, the list could go on and on.
Cons
None that come off the top of my head.
Was disappointed overall. Asked for help but never received it. Company sends senior sales reps to “your” customers that you just visited behind your back and offers the customer a better deal to close the customer. You receive NO compensation for your efforts. Their territory is all over southern Ontario despite their advertising. No compensation for driving time/fuel/food/etc. Was in Barrie one day, Fort Erie the next. Then to Pickering/Oshawa to Cambridge...it’s nuts. You receive the worst leads possible and need to drive all over to try and sell 1 window then convince the home owners ALL their windows need replacement.
Pros
Cons
Too much driving, should have satellite branches
The company and the management offers everything - training, script, and other tools for you to keep your head up out there. Neverending little something to motivate people with very detailed and diligent management.
Pros
Bonuses, short hours, great pay and great product
Cons
This is, in the end, about sales so be ready to get rejected
Dont bother with this company if you want to stay long! The turn over rate average is 3mths! Company managers will set you up for failure if they dont like you. A lot of pressure to close deals on the first visit. You spend 3-4hrs at a customers home to try and sell them windows and doors worth 35tho. If they dont buy you cant give them any discounts
Pros
Great money
Cons
They chose and pick! Very high pressure sales!
I work as a Design Consultant here and I have to say - it is one of the most challenging jobs I've ever done BUT I am earning more that I ever have. I have flexibility with my hours and it's FUN! Everyday is different and it is very rewarding work.
Pros
Not sitting in an office
Cons
Driving a lot
Was please to learn that company was aggressively addressing its growing pains and had made significant improvement in process, accountability and culture over the last 7 months.
High pressure sales tactics used by company. There is minimal life balance and will work you until you get sick. Management has an ego problem and feel they are always right. Yankees running the show, stay with a Canadian company.
Great experience so far highly recommend experiencing the culture and fast paces but incredible sales training. This company has a long term history and I’m glad to be a part of it
Pros
Compensation Culture Training
Cons
Travel
the potential to earn big money is there however the management culture isn't the greatest and they change operating procedures like we change underwear!
I have never worked in such a disrespectful place, starting from how they treat their costumers to how the staff treats each other. They won't even train you properly and then they will ask you to do literally anything including things not related with your job. The culture is to lie to the costumers and shame their employees. They will ask you to lie to costumers as well as leave them hanging just to cover their backs. Awful company run away and don't let them trick you into telling you the company is growing and that they have the best culture.
Working at Renewal by Andersen is challenging and rewarding. Leaders care about the success of their people and are ALWAYS available, even in the p.m. appointments when you are challenged with a measure, product or sales question
Totally sales driven company. Unless your a scumbag don’t work here it will completely ruin you. Poor Management, poor training. And yet they will expect everything from you. You will not be happy working here unless your a total scum bag. They talk big talk but can’t walk the walk. They will take good people and try to turn them into thieves and scum bags.
Pros
Cons
Everything and everyone working there
They have no conscience and only care of fattening their wallet. They have no issues taking food off MR. & Mrs. Customer's table in order to sell the window which they cannot afford. Trainer - very disrespectful, very crude, rude to the point of harassment. He is very proud of his behaviour. Sent out without teaching all products and without all the material or equipment to sell properly. When customer resists they encourage you to be rude. In their words:" They called you in so you are there to punish them." Mangement doesnt care how you get the sale just get the sale and you are berated if you do not sell. Their leads are not qualified leads and you are wasting your time and money to go to dead-end leads. Clients are lied to by call centre that the consult is 60-90 minutes but management wants you in there for 3.5-4 hours. This places a bad taste in the customer's mind. Workplace Culture - Boy's club. Same as being as Univerity residence -it's all about the raw-raw. There is no life balance - you are constantly getting disturbed by the pinging of your phone with nonsense. There is a reason that Mississauga office is not growing as very few Reps stay due to the disrespect, bad leads, no life balance, poor training and no support. All leads are filtered. If they do not like you you will get all teh bad leads. All great leads are given to who they like.
such a great work environment and the managers listen to what you have to say! I was frustrated with not being heard at my prior employer....at Renewal Ive felt empowered and my role not taken for granted.
The most disrespectful and unprofessional experience I have ever had. They did not make good on their promises and I could not believe how they talked to their staff. Expect everyone on this "team" to be playing for themselves, starting with the owners. Do not expect them to follow labour laws either. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Pros
Cons
Disrespectful, Unprofessional, Slimy
It is a great part time job. I get to attend different events in the weekends and make great part-time money. This job can be very rewarding if you becomes good at what you doing. The company culture is very good. Everyone in the team is friendly encourage. Management cares a lot about your growth, and really want you to succeed in the field
Pros
Flexible hours and good pay if you become good.
This is a great company to work for. You get to attend so many events, meet a lot of people, and have so much fun along with making money. You could make a lot of money working a few hours a week.
Pros
Culture, people you work with, and Money
Cons
Rejection from customers
This job is phenomenal. You get to work at different events throughout the GTA and experience so many different things that you may have normally not been exposed to. You have a lot of fun working these events, interacting with customers and make A TON of money doing so. I grew my sales background with this company and the workplace culture here is very welcoming.
Pros
Working events, Pay, co-workers.
Cons
Working in hot weather.
This is a terrible company... run away! they will only pay you commision only... 200,000k is a total scam, you will not generate this, high turnover,.....
Please take my advise and avoid this company, they will promise you that you will make over the $13.00 hourly wage, but the appointments have to go through and hard to track and most people leave so miss out on their appointment payouts. Manager micro manages you and will watch you without you knowing, then text or call you when you do something wrong!!
Pros
Some fun events and the people I worked with...while they stayed as high turn over.
Cons
Too many to list: but Event manager is number one