Renewal by Andersen logo
Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,175 reviews

rush environment, no training, no respect

no training what so ever, rush environment, irritated management pushed by the corporate. expect to spend a lot of the time on the road and have pretty much no life.

Culture great/ leadership horrible

Such a circus! Leadership has serious issues. Constant battles between leadership trying to undermine the AGM. Unless you are related to the leadership or involved with them behind the scenes, there is no place you can safely speak with management or HR about concerns due to abuse in the workplace. The team is great, but anything that involves leadership, HR, or management within this location is very toxic. I will miss my team, but not the stress and abuse I endured this past year. Other places pay more and Care about their employees.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Everything else

Awesome environment

Spectacular work environment awesome support. Great people and helpful and knowledgeable staff. The communication is fantastic. These people have it together.

Cons

Highly rewarding if you put in the work

Great job for people who are motivated and aren't afraid to work hard. Those that are lazy or irresponsible are weeded out quickly. Culture is pretty fun

Pros

High pay, chance to advance. Great people locally

Cons

Company so large that employees are little more than an ID number to the corporate office

Solid workplace, with risk of burnout

The work is dull but the pay is good. Since you're interacting with people all day, every day, with little ability to move or sit down it can burn you out quite quickly.My main issue is the inability to sit or rest, you basically stand at attention and talk to every single person that walks past you, around you, through you, into you, in the hopes that they'll be interested in what you're selling.While the shifts are short, being usually only 4 hours, it still gets exhausting very quickly. If you don't like customer service this is not the job for you.Beyond that, though, the work is very easy once you've got the hang of it. The pay is solid, with commission on top of it, and you can get full time pay for part time work. Is it a good job? Yes.Do they treat you well? Also yes.But fatigue and personal morale is always slowly dropping as the day goes on.

Pros

Good hours, solid pay + commission, easy work, pleasant coworkers

Cons

No sitting, very boring, slow burn out, hearing no from everyone all day

Communication is next to none

New hires are outcast by senior staff .Supervisor play a game of pass the blame and avoid questions and concerns at all costs.Pay scale is extremely complicated and very’s week to week.Pay role hr . Person is extremely rude.Friends and family revive a lot of favoritism Overall a huge huge mistake excepting job.

Pros

Company uniforms provided

Cons

No breaks, very Inconsistent pay

Amazing company with numerous opportunities for advancement.

I LOVE working at Rba. I am in the admin department and feel so blessed to be where I'm at. My manager(s) constantly work hard to make sure that all of us feel appreciated and are compensated for the work we do. The admin director works very hard to advocate for our team as a whole. She constantly works to find new and productive ways to have our department evolving for the better. There are multiple opportunities for advancement and management is not only very easy to talk to, but they really think things over regarding who is best for what tasks. It's also a very fun place to work! Everyone is really nice and welcoming and we have a lot of fun activities such as competitions/food trucks etc!

Pros

Fun work environment, pay, management

Cons

angry customers

High paced and sometimes overwhelming but rewarding in the end

I love my job and this company, nothing goes unnoticed and the owner is extremely generous, you get what you give. Some days are harder than others, with lots of stress but if you give it your all and take pride in your work, it is worth it in the end

Pros

Always room for advancing, Great pay, traveling and scenery, every employee in every position is a vital piece of this business and they make sure you know that

Cons

Things can get hard when you have a family or significant other, but with proper communication this company will work with you

Plagued by forgotten payraises, negativity, favoritism and nepotism.

Only work here if you know someone in the company, otherwise, you're expendable. There is no communication outside of the office hub in Wyoming. You will not be told what you need to do it when, and get in trouble when you ask.

Not for everyone but has its pros and cons

Job has decent base pay, decent amount of hours but what you really want/ need are the bonuses/ commission on top of it. You have to preform to stay there to begin with so if you’re productive, you’ll be getting extra money regularly. Unfortunately, this job requires you to be on your feet and mobile the entire time outside whether its antarctic cold or blazing hot. You need to be a people person since this is a door to door job. They teach you what to say and how to say it but you still need to be able to reel people in with your personality and charisma. The management there was a nightmare. Went through 2 heads of the department within a year, both didn’t really care to do much. People come and go because like I said, its not for everyone and it doesn’t take long to see if the job is for you or not.

Jobs at Renewal by Andersen

See more jobs

Was great when I first started

They like to randomly fire people with little explanation. I saw at least 3 or 4 people just let go in the short time I was there. Very different atmosphere with the hiring of a new GM.

Ok

Job is ok. Always new Random training things no clear direction and a lot of unnecessary procedures to actually set leads which makes it hard to get paid.

Consistent schedule. Uncapped bonus. Ability to double your base pay every week. Simply calling free leads provided to all inside sales reps and following the written script. You get paid VERY well if you set appointments with people who have been in the system for an extended period.

Pros

Extra incentives. Company outings and apparel

Cons

Repetitive job

Overall great career choice

They treat employees great in everyway possible. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a long term career to consider applying. I would always look forward to work every single day. Favorite job I've ever had.

Pros

Work environment- pay scale

Talent Acquisition

Working at Renewal by Andersen, was a solid experience from a technical standpoint. It provided a lot of knowledge and experience when it came to recruiting, however I think it’s easy to grow stagnant after a while. For starters if you’re not exactly like the other people working in the company, it may be hard to get grounding. The team can be challenging to work with daily, and management doesn’t support their employees. It’s evident that not all employees are on the same playing field, for those reasons I don’t recommend it to anyone looking to grow into a diverse team.

A Bit of A Mess

I found it hard to work on a team in this position. The company made it easy enough, but the team itself made it hard. Issues were constantly being brought to the attention of management, who scolded the team but did nothing to reinforce their continued lack of responsibility. If you work in customer service, be prepared to be yelled at literally all day long by customers. Things are constantly running behind or overscheduled or miscommunicated, which leaves a lot of unhappy homeowners. It's not the worst place to work, and I did feel appreciated for the hard work I put in. At the end of the day, the stress and chaos just wasn't worth it for me.

Great set of people to work with.

The company and its people treat you like family. When you do start working there, your supervisors will make sure you understand the job and make you feel welcomed. It's very easy to fit in, especially when everyone greets you with smiles. If you do apply for sales. Make sure that you are willing to learn and put in the work. This is definitely the best window company out there. 100% would recommend.

Pros

Great staff. Good pay. Flexible hours.

Cons

Literally None.

Sales rep

At one time I felt is was the holy grail to work over the years it slowly turned into a slimy passive aggressive culture. Not a place to speak your mind big company with deep pockets that do what they want when they want for the almighty dollar. The attitude is we pay you well if you make it and we like, you but in exchange your problems are not our concerns. Of coarse they don’t say that directly but you will get the message over time if you have half a brain.

Pros

I don’t know

Smoke and mirrors

Enjoy this opportunity to work from the time you wake up until your head hits the pillow at least 6 days a week for poor pay. Can't believe I fell for this scam and tolerated it as long as I have.

Pros

I get to quit

Cons

Low Pay, Destroyed Truck, Never Ending Hours

Overall a very good place to work, many advancement opportunities, good management, nice people, pay is pretty fair. The only down side is there is usually a pretty long commute, usually around 40-60 minutes.

Pros

Management, Pay, Advancement opportunities

Cons

Long Drives

If you were born to sell windows you’ll like it

Very exhausting and in-your-face boot camp sales position that requires a lot of attention, patience and tolerance for a machine that isn’t very flexible. Admin staff overall could benefit from an ethics class.

Pros

Earning potential is there

Cons

Complete inconvenience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement