Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen Employee Review

Worst experience of my life run away from this company

2 January 2020
I have never worked in such a disrespectful place, starting from how they treat their costumers to how the staff treats each other. They won't even train you properly and then they will ask you to do literally anything including things not related with your job. The culture is to lie to the costumers and shame their employees. They will ask you to lie to costumers as well as leave them hanging just to cover their backs. Awful company run away and don't let them trick you into telling you the company is growing and that they have the best culture.
1.0Job security/advancement
9 May 2021
Event Ambassador& event assistance (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
A good place to work.Friendly environment in the office, fabulous coworkers to work with.Managers are open-minded and supportive. I love everyone in this company lol.
Pros
fun events, great bonus, people
12 June 2020
Design Consultant (Current Employee) - Delta, BC
I work as a Design Consultant here and I have to say - it is one of the most challenging jobs I've ever done BUT I am earning more that I ever have. I have flexibility with my hours and it's FUN! Everyday is different and it is very rewarding work.
Pros
Not sitting in an office
Cons
Driving a lot
4 May 2020
Manager (Current Employee) - Delta, BC
Was please to learn that company was aggressively addressing its growing pains and had made significant improvement in process, accountability and culture over the last 7 months.
  1. Worst experience of my life run away from this company