Renewal by Andersen logo
View all Renewal by Andersen reviews

Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen Employee Review

Productive and improving culture

Was please to learn that company was aggressively addressing its growing pains and had made significant improvement in process, accountability and culture over the last 7 months.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

awsome bonus system and great training program,

A good place to work.Friendly environment in the office, fabulous coworkers to work with.Managers are open-minded and supportive. I love everyone in this company lol.

Pros

fun events, great bonus, people
Same location

Hard work - but it pays off!!

I work as a Design Consultant here and I have to say - it is one of the most challenging jobs I've ever done BUT I am earning more that I ever have. I have flexibility with my hours and it's FUN! Everyday is different and it is very rewarding work.

Pros

Not sitting in an office

Cons

Driving a lot
Same location

Worst experience of my life run away from this company

I have never worked in such a disrespectful place, starting from how they treat their costumers to how the staff treats each other. They won't even train you properly and then they will ask you to do literally anything including things not related with your job. The culture is to lie to the costumers and shame their employees. They will ask you to lie to costumers as well as leave them hanging just to cover their backs. Awful company run away and don't let them trick you into telling you the company is growing and that they have the best culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement