Renewal by Andersen logo
Renewal by Andersen
View all Renewal by Andersen reviews

Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen Employee Review

perfect for supplementary income.

This job is phenomenal. You get to work at different events throughout the GTA and experience so many different things that you may have normally not been exposed to. You have a lot of fun working these events, interacting with customers and make A TON of money doing so. I grew my sales background with this company and the workplace culture here is very welcoming.

Pros

Working events, Pay, co-workers.

Cons

Working in hot weather.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Worst employment experience of my life.

The most disrespectful and unprofessional experience I have ever had. They did not make good on their promises and I could not believe how they talked to their staff. Expect everyone on this "team" to be playing for themselves, starting with the owners. Do not expect them to follow labour laws either. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Pros

Cons

Disrespectful, Unprofessional, Slimy
Same role

Great Company, Great Part-Time Job

It is a great part time job. I get to attend different events in the weekends and make great part-time money. This job can be very rewarding if you becomes good at what you doing. The company culture is very good. Everyone in the team is friendly encourage. Management cares a lot about your growth, and really want you to succeed in the field

Pros

Flexible hours and good pay if you become good.
Same location

Great company to begin your career in sales

The company and the management offers everything - training, script, and other tools for you to keep your head up out there. Neverending little something to motivate people with very detailed and diligent management.

Pros

Bonuses, short hours, great pay and great product

Cons

This is, in the end, about sales so be ready to get rejected

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Renewal by Andersen with

• Renewal by Andersen
  • perfect for supplementary income.