Renewal by Andersen logo
Renewal by Andersen
View all Renewal by Andersen reviews

Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen Employee Review

Hard work - but it pays off!!

I work as a Design Consultant here and I have to say - it is one of the most challenging jobs I've ever done BUT I am earning more that I ever have. I have flexibility with my hours and it's FUN! Everyday is different and it is very rewarding work.

Pros

Not sitting in an office

Cons

Driving a lot

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Ask questions and get it in writing

Was disappointed overall. Asked for help but never received it. Company sends senior sales reps to “your” customers that you just visited behind your back and offers the customer a better deal to close the customer. You receive NO compensation for your efforts. Their territory is all over southern Ontario despite their advertising. No compensation for driving time/fuel/food/etc. Was in Barrie one day, Fort Erie the next. Then to Pickering/Oshawa to Cambridge...it’s nuts. You receive the worst leads possible and need to drive all over to try and sell 1 window then convince the home owners ALL their windows need replacement.

Pros

Cons

Too much driving, should have satellite branches
Same role

This company is Great in the beginning but you wont stay there more than 3mths unless managers like you. Ivery very high turn over

Dont bother with this company if you want to stay long! The turn over rate average is 3mths! Company managers will set you up for failure if they dont like you. A lot of pressure to close deals on the first visit. You spend 3-4hrs at a customers home to try and sell them windows and doors worth 35tho. If they dont buy you cant give them any discounts

Pros

Great money

Cons

They chose and pick! Very high pressure sales!
Same location

awsome bonus system and great training program,

A good place to work.Friendly environment in the office, fabulous coworkers to work with.Managers are open-minded and supportive. I love everyone in this company lol.

Pros

fun events, great bonus, people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement