Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants Employee Review

View all Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants reviews

Sales driven, autonomy, challenging
Executive Recruiter - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2012
I enjoyed the daily duties of sourcing and recruiting hospitality executives. I learned a lot about head hunting and it's competitive nature.Management was easy going; high degree of autonomy. Co-workers were very friendly and welcoming. I expected to develop my human resource skills, but found this role to be all about sales. Not my preferred environment.

Other Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants Employee Reviews

Great workplace with the most amazing view of Downtown
Human Resources Research and Recruitment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Renard as a Co-op Intern. As a recruiter and business development assistant, my typical day would be lots of calls (pre-screening candidates) and cold calling companies for job orders. The challenges were recruiting for Global positions keeping in mind the geographical challenges(in terms of time scheduling for calls) and understanding the skills and core competencies that each position demanded. The consultants were very helpful in guiding me and answering all my doubts.I did find a Mentor in Renard who has the best business acumen and marketing skills.
Pros
flexible working hours and great work atmosphere