Relogix Employee Review

Overworked and no overtime
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 June 2019
Terrible management, terrible direction.... while the work and the product produced by the company is great; as a start up company, they over work their employees and the pay isn't great.

Other Relogix Employee Reviews

Company has a great potential. Welcoming team to work with.
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 September 2019
Have been with Relogix for the past 3 years.
Seeing the company grows from a small size startup to right now a medium size start up, quite a lot of positive changes.

Pros:
A very great team to work with. Joining a startup meaning you have a great opportunity to show your impact to the team. While helping the company grows, in return, the company also very supportive on the personal career development. I am very satisfied with the opportunities that I am having at Relogix.

Cons:
As my role in the Implementation team, overtime is required, mostly happening after hours or during the weekends.
However, as the team is growing, more hands to be distributed the load and also lieu time is provided which is totally acceptable.

If you are looking for a great opportunity to join a startup in Ottawa area, come and join us. Relogix is expanding and looking for new talents to join the amazing team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Relogix. Our community is ready to answer.

Relogix Reviews by Location