RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

cross training provided: training for customer service and sales constantly upgrading to a professional standard
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto head office18 February 2013
I appreciated the training provided at Reliance from a Call center agent to being a lead in team building and being recognized as a top performer. Extra projects were given to me because mgmt recognized a creative approach to my sales presentation. As well , promotion within to eventually become an outside Reliance Home Comfort advisor in heating and cooling was also opened to me, which I gladly recieved.
Pros
ability to be promoted
Cons
sometimes mundane work projects

Other RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews

Valuable Experience Gained
Customer Service Representative and Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 April 2018
I worked at Reliance Home Comfort doing data entry cleanup and reviewed customer history pertaining to communication with the company as well as product purchase history. I also worked on the phones receiving inbound calls when customers had a customer service need. I learned valuable communication skills here as well as how to deal with customer resolutions.
Fine company
Gas Technician (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON19 March 2018
Was a revolving door of employees, but decent to work for. glass ceiling is not high enough and lots of talk of advancement, with no action from up above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.