RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

Good casual environment, location and fun co workers
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2013
Afternoon shift starts off a little slow, as the day continues customers call in at a peak time between 5pm and until about 8pm then it's quiet.

I learned a lot about dealing with a variety of customers and used my patience along with a friendly demeanour and the days went smoothly

In dealing with supervisors their was always someone there if you had a problem or issue whether personal or professional

My co workers were a good mix, I remain friends outside of a professional environment with those who have that same attitude as myself (help others as you would want to be), Could not be any better!

The most enjoyable part of the day knowing you helped everyone no matter what the issue, whether appreciated by the customer or not, you still made a difference.

Other RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews

Fine company
Gas Technician (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON19 March 2018
Was a revolving door of employees, but decent to work for. glass ceiling is not high enough and lots of talk of advancement, with no action from up above
good work family
Home advisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON11 March 2018
Very high pressure environment. commission is great...budgets are unattainable, and management is very strick . hours are long, and they expect you to work seven days a week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.