RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews for Human Resources SpecialistReview this company
Human Resources Specialist1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 243 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
You know an organization is toxic when turnover is consistently high across all levels of the organization. The senior leadership team only cares about results and has zero compassion. If you are aggressive, power hungry, and authoritative (basically a bully), you would be a perfect fit. There is little to no recognition at all; and if there was any recognition, it was rewarding the wrong behaviour so the behaviour continues (e.g., manager harassing their team member for results). Top talent keeps leaving; yet the organization turns a blind eye and justifies every departure as a “good” turnover. There is zero work-life balance. Working after midnight on a weeknight or over the weekend is not uncommon. The leadership team is very weak. The wrong people get promoted and good people are let go. The executive team talks about a culture of accountability, but their actions promote a culture of blame (and other leaders follow or comply). The executive team also encourages a culture of feedback superficially, but any feedback shared in a meeting is dismissed (“my way or the highway”). Any competent individual would run after some exposure to the toxic environment. Please, stay away from this organization.
Long hours, toxic culture, lack of recognition
Was this review helpful?
Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT6 May 2021
We are deeply concerned to hear that your experience at Reliance so far has not been positive. We encourage you to speak to your Manager and/or your team in HR regarding your concerns as we are committed to our Team Members and their overall experience. We value culture feedback – Better is Better. Turnover is monitored across the organization to ensure in line with industry standards, and something we will continue to focus on and work to improve. Team Members are our greatest asset and we wish you continued success in your career.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 243 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare RELIANCE HOME COMFORT with
Questions about RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
- What are the working hours at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT?6 people answered
- Does RELIANCE HOME COMFORT require background check?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT?4 people answered
- What are the benefits like for Reliance?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT? What are the steps…4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT?4 people answered
- What's their pay frequency?4 people answered
- What erp and reporting system they are using currently?4 people answered