RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews in Richmond Hill, ON

Good workplace environemnt

Good company to work for. Lots of work always busy. Good managment team enjoyed working there

Pros

Good time

Cons

weekend work

Brutal company

This company had to much change for any employee to ever be happy. Management has to much pressure they are all micro Managed. Would never work for RHC again. Started in the warehouse and was eventually Management and then back to tech over 7 years because of how shaddy the company is managed. Horrible company. As a tech you are trained more on sales because that's all they care about.

Pros

Work truck comes home

Cons

Micro managed and the company only cares about techs selling and taking advantage of customers

Best hvac and water treatment company!

I have been working at Reliance Home Comfort for almost 2 years. I learned a lot in this company. It's a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities from HVAC Equipment, Water Treatment Systems as well as Smart Home Products.Reliance is a really customer focused company unlike some other companies in this business. We always want to make sure we are there for the home owners if there is any issues or inconvenience.We truly are not comfortable until are customers are!I love working at this company, meeting new people, learning about new products and growing in here. There are several management opportunities available which I am looking forward to taking a lead once the time is right and manage a strong team.

Pros

Good compensation, room to grow, lots of learning, fast paced

Cons

sometime long commute, traffic

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

24 March 2021
Thank you for the fabulous review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance in Richmond Hill and are having a positive learning & development experience.

Embarrassment to anyone with a red seal certificate.

Again as everyone said. Completely sales driven. No beef with management other then acting like tough guys while they hide behind a phone. “Darrill”. Then when face to face your best friends. If your shady dishonest and enjoy filling other people pockets. This is the place for you. Gave me under 2000 for a months wor.

Reliance plumbing sucks

This company sucks, they treat their guys like a number. Service manager is a 4th year apprentice who doesn’t even know how to do plumbing and has Never went to trade school. He also doesn’t know how to do his job properly and the plumbers their don’t have any respect for their managers. I won’t let anyone I know work there. Be smart and don’t apply for this job.

For the 2 years I've worked for reliance I've enjoyed it I recommend if you're looking for a career look into reliance ...............................

Pros

Busy

Cons

Union

What a Joke this company is......

I would rather go work at McDonald's than work at this company ever again. Low pay, crazy shifts and hours. If you don't sell anything than you are pretty much gone. They do not care about what trade knowledge you have. It all comes down to sales. Good luck to whoever wants to work here.

Pros

Cons

I wouldnt have enough space to write down everything

Interactive work with customers and instalers

Manage customer complaints and solve them according to priority. Coach techs to increase their efficiency and to perform their job according to Reliance's standardized procedures

Jobs at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT