RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews in Oshawa, ON

Valuable Experience Gained

I worked at Reliance Home Comfort doing data entry cleanup and reviewed customer history pertaining to communication with the company as well as product purchase history. I also worked on the phones receiving inbound calls when customers had a customer service need. I learned valuable communication skills here as well as how to deal with customer resolutions.

workplace culture

I've worked at Reliance Home Comfort for the last 6 months, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. The agents are extremely hard working and give their all each day. The strive to deliver world class service to all of our customers and always willing to take feedback on how to be better. I feel very blessed that I work here.

Pros

Agents, Managers, Call Center.

Cons

There are always cons in each job but I try and focus on the good.

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

6 May 2021
Thank you for this feedback regarding the Oshawa call centre. Much appreciated! We are glad you are enjoying your role at Reliance and wish you success.

Horrible Management

Management is not professional at this workplace. It’s like you’re in high school with the mean club on one side and the people with integrity on the other side. Unfortunately, speaking up and being honest will put you in the bad books with this company and speaking to HR is no help as they do not help. They do not embrace change; everything is a band aid solution. Leadership will spent most of ccthe day gossiping about employees, not a professional beiproductive. The employees they don’t like they give them a hard time and bully them if they don’t conform to a “yes” person. Staff have no say in what they would lotochange when it comes to the culture

Great company to work for. Several opportunities over the years for growth.

Working for Reliance has been an amazing experience. They have provided so many opportunities for growth over the years and I have learned so much from several of the people I have worked under.

Excellent management. Friendly staff. Productive environment. Well, run. Loved working here. 10/10 would work here again. Highly recommended for any hardworking, people-oriented person.

Family Environment

When you start a Reliance Home Comfort, you are not walking into a job, you are walking into the open arms of family. You are guided every step of the way to achieve nothing but success in your new role. The only person that can slow you down is you. There are many opportunities to pursue and an incredible amount of support to assist you in your career path. The Management team is first class. The hardest part of the job was working with customers who seem to think that the technicians are waiting outside their door when one of their services fails. The most enjoyable part of the job is walking into work each day and seeing nothing but smiling faces which motivated me to excel in my position.

Pros

Family

Cons

Personally, I have nothing, sorry :)

Reliance Home Comfort

Taking inbound calls from customers about Hot Water tank services and billing, bank repossessions. Learned things can change on a daily basis Management were great to work for Loved working with all my co-workers still friends with all even after i left the company the most enjoyable was my co-workers great team they have

Great co workers

Great co workers and benefits.Shiffts are great.Salary is pretty good too.

Pros

great benefits

Good working enviroment and encouragement to advance

I have worked at Reliance for over 12 years.My typical day would be, answering phones and answer any questions with requard to billing. Set up service orders and sales. This is a hvac company. There was many aspects of my job that intailed me making fast and accurant dicisions. I had to learn to think fast on the phones and rely on my vast working kowledge of the company.I learned so much with requard to hvac equipment and account aspects. My co-workers were great. We were like a fanmily. Leaving was the hardest part. The most enjoyable was helping the customer find the best solution to what ever the problems were. For example. A customer called in for service on her furnace. There were no opening untill the next day. This would of meant she would been without heat over night and it was minus 30 outside. I called my sup and had her a heater within the hour. This I was very happy with as she was a senior and lved alone. I had to go outside the box to get the answer.

Pros

unionized envirorment

Cons

had time limit for every call

Excellent Review

Reliance works on a solid foundation of providing customer service. The focus of doing the right thing for the customer makes me confident to say that I believed in the integrity of this company. The company has grown and expanded at a steady rate that allowed fairly smooth transitions.

Pros

good pay and good benefits

Cons

difficult to advance in the call center

Jobs at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT