RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews in North Bay, ON

Amazing Opportunity

I have been with Reliance Home comfort for 2 years now and truly have had the best time of my life. I have come to recognize that Reliance is always looking for ways to improve the Customer Experience and be the best and the only choice for consumers today. We have an amazing team from the top down and I believe that these collaborative efforts are showing in tremendous growth and opportunities for employment and $$$$$. The pure enjoyment of helping people with their needs also comes with some tremendous earning potential. We work very hard but we get compensated better then any Sales job I have had or yet to hear of.I have been in the Sales industry for over 20 years and have found this to be the most exciting and most diverse job I have ever experienced. We get to enjoy the roads as they are our office and we get to explore some beautiful parts of the country for free. We also have a different scenario in front of us at every home which can be quite exciting and challenge the best of us to always be learning.There is no doubt in my mind that I will finish my career with this awesome company. KUDOS Reliance and Thank you for having me as a part of your team.

Pros

Earning potential is endless and the opportunities for growth are at your disposal

Cons

I don't have anything negative to comment about. " I love what we do"

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

24 March 2021
Thank you very much for this exceptional review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance in North Bay and are having a positive growth experience. Thank you for everything you do!

Worst Place I've ever worked

Very poor management focused only on the sale and their "numbers". Extremely long work hours and too much travel with no compensation. Very stressful with management calling or emailing many times a day to see what you're "doing" and how many "wins" you have(micromanaging). Initial training is excellent but no follow-up. If you have a problem with a customer etc. , you're pretty much on your own. Unrealistic expectations and sometimes driving 2 hours out of your assigned territory just for a "quote". Very high pressure job and no time off with the 7 days a week, 10 am-10 pm work day. No work life balance.

Pros

Good pay, expenses covered

Cons

Long hours, high pressure management, stressful, no support

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement