RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Good place to start of your first career

4th year with this company have never amaze me. It was a great experience to work here to learn so much opportunity and improvement trade skills with lots of Manager support. It been up and down but overall very worth it.

Pros

Good pay, Benefits package, lot of feedback from manager.

Cons

Long hour, stressful

24 March 2021
Thanks for providing these comments - much appreciated. It is wonderful to hear the positive experiences in the Plumbing role. If you are having any concerns currently, please reach out to your Manager. Take care.

Good starting technician position

Was Hired on as a water-heater installer,This job was great for work experience as well as sales experienceThey pay decent commission for sales and give you training on how to do so, however, there is an expectation that you perform sales on a monthly basis. Reliance prioritizes their sales force, and if you are good at sales, the company is good with you, if your not so good with sales.. not so much.If you earn good sales numbers, there is an excellent chance for career development within the company. As a repair technician you earn an incredible amount of experience in a short time, Reliance will also give you training classes on the equipment you will be working on and the teamwork within the company means your always a call away from help

Pros

Earn a lot of experience in a short time, Great pay, Great benefits included

Cons

Not many, just keep up with performance

14 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you enjoyed your time at Reliance. We appreciate the feedback and will review our processes to ensure we are constantly growing and improving.

Terrible employer

100% commission, daily end of day reports, 2-3 sales meetings per week, 6-7 day work week, 12-14 days, report to sales manager during and after every appointment, weekly and monthly 1 on 1 performance reviews, no work life balance, you will be micromanaged every minute of every day. Without a doubt the worst employer I have ever had. Everyone on the sales team hates the company and the way it's managed. Do yourself a favour and find a job somewhere else.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Other than pay everything about this company is terrible

14 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We regret that it was not a good fit and appreciate your feedback.

Working environment

I’ve been working at reliance for about three months in the plumbing division. And I’ve seen nothing but amazing things. The managers are awesome and reasonable and overall it’s a great place to be employed.

Excellent culture

Long hours and huge work load but awesome pay and best in class training. Super smart management. Not for everyone. Lots of meetings, 100% commission but they teach you how to do your job and provide you with all you need to be successful. The rest is you and how you commit to the job and follow the process.

Best for moms who is difficult finding job as a part time

Flexibiity in hours Manage time with home . Durable Must be thorough in using soft skill and managing customers Efficient for college going students

Fun and Produvtive work environment

A place of stability and consistent work hours with proper compensation. Working alongside knowledgeable technicians who are willing to help and will to receive help. Management that goes above and beyond to provide you with the tools to succeed.

Poor work environment

Looking at reports. Co-workers are in it for themselves. Direct reports just want to do a good job. Management are only concerned about how many boxes left the warehouse. Being in the field were very enjoyable.

Pros

Free Pizza

Cons

Not able to do what needs to be done.

excellent place

receive calls and resolve tickets in que learned about SCCM config manager trouble shooting skills management is very supportive coworkers are helpful hardest thing is staying long term enjoy working from home

Pros

3 weeks vacation

Cons

contracts

A good experience

I worked with this company for a short period time. It was a good experience but outside of my preferred field.

Jobs at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT