RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
Happiness score is 45 out of 100Low

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews in Barrie, ON

Leads leads leads

Before starting my position as a water heater installer I read all the reviews about working for Reliance. There seemed to be a pattern of the same things being said about how bad it was to work there. I decided to take the job offer and develop my own opinion. It took six months for me to realize that all the negative reviews were accurate. Poor management was a big factor in why I left. At Reliance you are not a gas tech, you’re a salesman. Constant emails about not hitting your numbers. To get ahead you need good leads as being a good technician is not good enough. The team of guys were great to work with and that’s one good thing I can say about this job. If you are considering working as water heater tech for this company please do you research and ask management to be truthful about sales expectations. This company is a numbers game and if you can’t play the game you’ll be very unhappy here.

Great Atmosphere and Culture

Reliance is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Our employees truly stand behind the company mission. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.

Pros

Company Phone

Cons

Long Hours

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

29 March 2021
Thank you for leaving this review! We highly value your feedback. Stay safe!

Horrible

Look else where . It’s toxic from the top down . The only position worse than being on the tools is being management , they are treated worse than garbage and verbally bullied. High pressure sales environment with 15 sales leads a month required if not you are punished/ shamed. Hours are not guaranteed and you will be sent home . Bonuses are not guaranteed and they will not be paid out if you don’t keep on top of it

Jobs at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT