RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Worst top management

Sales people get lowest commision. 7% if you sell non rental. Managers will tell you to lie to homeowners regarding length of rental contract. Run away

Pros

No advantage

Cons

Toxic

1.0Job security/advancement

Not a bad place to go

People are not bad right here, company support a lot, tools and benefits. If you are looking for more money, better work on your own. If you are the one who follow the rules, this is the place.

Pros

Good benefits pro teams

Cons

Less earnings

Management is super stressful

I started at Reliance as a Water Heater Installer and was excited about my opportunity to work for a seemingly solid Company. The job offers benefits and an hourly wage of $21/h which is quite low by industry standards, Sales a pushed down your throat by management and there are hours upon hours of training where I was sent almost 2 hours away for what they called boot camp. I did not like my mentor who I was training under and was told that I would be thrown to the lions once out on my own with little to no help from anyone else. Not a good introduction to the field IMO. A ton of responsability for little reward.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful Environment
Same location

Reliance is not for a person looking to learn grow and advance their career

This place has amazing , skilled and intelligent trades workers. However management is very much lacking in all those aspects. The organization, communication and overall workplace moral is garbage. They expect too much for what they are willing to compensate for. Overall I would not recommend to work here.

Pros

Great co workers

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement