RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

workplace culture

I've worked at Reliance Home Comfort for the last 6 months, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. The agents are extremely hard working and give their all each day. The strive to deliver world class service to all of our customers and always willing to take feedback on how to be better. I feel very blessed that I work here.

Pros

Agents, Managers, Call Center.

Cons

There are always cons in each job but I try and focus on the good.

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

6 May 2021
Thank you for this feedback regarding the Oshawa call centre. Much appreciated! We are glad you are enjoying your role at Reliance and wish you success.

Horrible Management

Management is not professional at this workplace. It’s like you’re in high school with the mean club on one side and the people with integrity on the other side. Unfortunately, speaking up and being honest will put you in the bad books with this company and speaking to HR is no help as they do not help. They do not embrace change; everything is a band aid solution. Leadership will spent most of ccthe day gossiping about employees, not a professional beiproductive. The employees they don’t like they give them a hard time and bully them if they don’t conform to a “yes” person. Staff have no say in what they would lotochange when it comes to the culture
Same location

Great company to work for. Several opportunities over the years for growth.

Working for Reliance has been an amazing experience. They have provided so many opportunities for growth over the years and I have learned so much from several of the people I have worked under.
Same location

Excellent management. Friendly staff. Productive environment. Well, run. Loved working here. 10/10 would work here again. Highly recommended for any hardworking, people-oriented person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement