RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Terrible to work for

Terrible company to work for especially sales. You are treated as a second class citizen. Managers control your leads, so if they don't like you they starve you and won't give you leads. Big on favoritism.

Pros

No pros

1.0Job security/advancement

14 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are concerned that you are currently having a negative experience with us and encourage you to reach out to HR or your Manager with any concerns. We strive to take care of our Team Members.

Same role

very satisfying and very healthy environment

working with reliance was one of the best decisions i made, i feel so motivated working there , everyone is sooo helpful , you get the best training and people will help along the way, its so rewarding as well both financially and personally.

Pros

potlocks, awards

6 May 2021
Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance and are having a positive experience.
Same role

Great management and work life balance , very competitive and challenging environment with a large product offering , great benefits and pension plan.

Pros

Great people and work environment

Cons

Long hours and traveling

24 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review Reliance Home Comfort in Ontario! We are glad that you are having a positive experience and we appreciate the feedback provided. Stay safe.
Same location

Great opportunity, steep learning curve, more difficult if coming into busy season

This is a huge company that I'm sure will only go straight up. Great people. The onboarding process at the busiest time of the year was extremely difficult to undertake. However, with a lot of hard work, resiliency, a desire to succeed, and many good folks to help me grow, I truly believe the future is bright, with opportunities abound. I'm very glad to be part of the team. Very good position for one who wishes to open their own business as the job is essentially just that. The opportunity to make great income to support a family is superb, you just have to hang in and not give up until you get into your groove. One's family will have to understand that most of your time will no longer be theirs, as the hours are long and there aren't really any days off per se, at least in the busy season. One must be prepared to field past customer concerns at all times, as you owe them that. Ultimately, you'll get what you put in.

Pros

great pay, opportunities abound

Cons

very demanding role, especially if coming aboard in the busy season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement