RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Terrible management and no support

Don't be fooled by the attractive potential pay. The training is non-existent and managers are only rewarded for branch results. This is often at the expense of quality of work and a strong corporate moral compass. There is therefore, no support or time spent for new employees to learn the position. I would never, under any circumstances refer anyone to work at Reliance Home Comfort.

Pros

Flexible work schedule

Cons

long irregular hours, no training, no support

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Amazing Opportunity

I have been with Reliance Home comfort for 2 years now and truly have had the best time of my life. I have come to recognize that Reliance is always looking for ways to improve the Customer Experience and be the best and the only choice for consumers today. We have an amazing team from the top down and I believe that these collaborative efforts are showing in tremendous growth and opportunities for employment and $$$$$. The pure enjoyment of helping people with their needs also comes with some tremendous earning potential. We work very hard but we get compensated better then any Sales job I have had or yet to hear of.I have been in the Sales industry for over 20 years and have found this to be the most exciting and most diverse job I have ever experienced. We get to enjoy the roads as they are our office and we get to explore some beautiful parts of the country for free. We also have a different scenario in front of us at every home which can be quite exciting and challenge the best of us to always be learning.There is no doubt in my mind that I will finish my career with this awesome company. KUDOS Reliance and Thank you for having me as a part of your team.

Pros

Earning potential is endless and the opportunities for growth are at your disposal

Cons

I don't have anything negative to comment about. " I love what we do"

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

24 March 2021
Thank you very much for this exceptional review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance in North Bay and are having a positive growth experience. Thank you for everything you do!
Same role

Best hvac and water treatment company!

I have been working at Reliance Home Comfort for almost 2 years. I learned a lot in this company. It's a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities from HVAC Equipment, Water Treatment Systems as well as Smart Home Products.Reliance is a really customer focused company unlike some other companies in this business. We always want to make sure we are there for the home owners if there is any issues or inconvenience.We truly are not comfortable until are customers are!I love working at this company, meeting new people, learning about new products and growing in here. There are several management opportunities available which I am looking forward to taking a lead once the time is right and manage a strong team.

Pros

Good compensation, room to grow, lots of learning, fast paced

Cons

sometime long commute, traffic

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

24 March 2021
Thank you for the fabulous review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance in Richmond Hill and are having a positive learning & development experience.
Same location

Horrible company

Reliance cares nothing about their employees and less about their customers. As a tech or installer you are expected to bring in sales leads or be ridden hard and put on notice if your numbers aren't high enough. Before you make a huge mistake and hire on ask somebody who is working there now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare RELIANCE HOME COMFORT with

• RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
  • Terrible management and no support