RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Terrible employer

100% commission, daily end of day reports, 2-3 sales meetings per week, 6-7 day work week, 12-14 days, report to sales manager during and after every appointment, weekly and monthly 1 on 1 performance reviews, no work life balance, you will be micromanaged every minute of every day. Without a doubt the worst employer I have ever had. Everyone on the sales team hates the company and the way it's managed. Do yourself a favour and find a job somewhere else.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Other than pay everything about this company is terrible

1.0Job security/advancement

14 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We regret that it was not a good fit and appreciate your feedback.

Same role

Terrible management and no support

Don't be fooled by the attractive potential pay. The training is non-existent and managers are only rewarded for branch results. This is often at the expense of quality of work and a strong corporate moral compass. There is therefore, no support or time spent for new employees to learn the position. I would never, under any circumstances refer anyone to work at Reliance Home Comfort.

Pros

Flexible work schedule

Cons

long irregular hours, no training, no support
Same role

Amazing Opportunity

I have been with Reliance Home comfort for 2 years now and truly have had the best time of my life. I have come to recognize that Reliance is always looking for ways to improve the Customer Experience and be the best and the only choice for consumers today. We have an amazing team from the top down and I believe that these collaborative efforts are showing in tremendous growth and opportunities for employment and $$$$$. The pure enjoyment of helping people with their needs also comes with some tremendous earning potential. We work very hard but we get compensated better then any Sales job I have had or yet to hear of.I have been in the Sales industry for over 20 years and have found this to be the most exciting and most diverse job I have ever experienced. We get to enjoy the roads as they are our office and we get to explore some beautiful parts of the country for free. We also have a different scenario in front of us at every home which can be quite exciting and challenge the best of us to always be learning.There is no doubt in my mind that I will finish my career with this awesome company. KUDOS Reliance and Thank you for having me as a part of your team.

Pros

Earning potential is endless and the opportunities for growth are at your disposal

Cons

I don't have anything negative to comment about. " I love what we do"

24 March 2021
Thank you very much for this exceptional review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance in North Bay and are having a positive growth experience. Thank you for everything you do!
Same location

Good place to start of your first career

4th year with this company have never amaze me. It was a great experience to work here to learn so much opportunity and improvement trade skills with lots of Manager support. It been up and down but overall very worth it.

Pros

Good pay, Benefits package, lot of feedback from manager.

Cons

Long hour, stressful

24 March 2021
Thanks for providing these comments - much appreciated. It is wonderful to hear the positive experiences in the Plumbing role. If you are having any concerns currently, please reach out to your Manager. Take care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement