RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Sales Rep

Launch Calls to existing and and non- existing customers and sell them protection on their Heating and Cooling furnaces. The protection plan is a monthly and customer also receive additional perks with Reliance Home Comfort.

Pros

Base Pay and Commission

Cons

Not enough leads.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

very satisfying and very healthy environment

working with reliance was one of the best decisions i made, i feel so motivated working there , everyone is sooo helpful , you get the best training and people will help along the way, its so rewarding as well both financially and personally.

Pros

potlocks, awards

6 May 2021
Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance and are having a positive experience.
Same role

Great management and work life balance , very competitive and challenging environment with a large product offering , great benefits and pension plan.

Pros

Great people and work environment

Cons

Long hours and traveling

24 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review Reliance Home Comfort in Ontario! We are glad that you are having a positive experience and we appreciate the feedback provided. Stay safe.
Same location

Amazing Company Culture

I had an amazing experience at Reliance and I strongly encourage everyone reading this to APPLY! Management in very inclusive and easy to talk to. The culture is AMAZING. Absolutely LOVED the people that I worked with, from top to bottom! Ideal place for high energy individuals looking to work in a fast paced environment! Great company with amazing people!

Pros

Company Culture!

Cons

None!

6 May 2021
Thank you for the review regarding our Talent Acquisition team! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience at Reliance in Toronto and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Take care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement