RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Great Atmosphere and Culture

Reliance is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Our employees truly stand behind the company mission. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.

Pros

Company Phone

Cons

Long Hours

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

29 March 2021
Thank you for leaving this review! We highly value your feedback. Stay safe!

Same role

Great company to be part of

Great job for those looking for great pay, high energy, competitive, challenging work. If you work hard there is lots of room to grow and different departments to get involved with
Same role

Poor

Company was generous in terms of compensation, the work load was manageable however the targets for the front line technicians were unreasonable. Managing these employees was difficult as it in my view, there were far too many targets and growth was imposed as a higher priority than technically fixing perfectly good equipment. Lots of attrition in this branch employees and managers.
Same location

Leads leads leads

Before starting my position as a water heater installer I read all the reviews about working for Reliance. There seemed to be a pattern of the same things being said about how bad it was to work there. I decided to take the job offer and develop my own opinion. It took six months for me to realize that all the negative reviews were accurate. Poor management was a big factor in why I left. At Reliance you are not a gas tech, you’re a salesman. Constant emails about not hitting your numbers. To get ahead you need good leads as being a good technician is not good enough. The team of guys were great to work with and that’s one good thing I can say about this job. If you are considering working as water heater tech for this company please do you research and ask management to be truthful about sales expectations. This company is a numbers game and if you can’t play the game you’ll be very unhappy here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement