RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Good place to start of your first career

4th year with this company have never amaze me. It was a great experience to work here to learn so much opportunity and improvement trade skills with lots of Manager support. It been up and down but overall very worth it.

Pros

Good pay, Benefits package, lot of feedback from manager.

Cons

Long hour, stressful

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

24 March 2021
Thanks for providing these comments - much appreciated. It is wonderful to hear the positive experiences in the Plumbing role. If you are having any concerns currently, please reach out to your Manager. Take care.

Same role

Embarrassment to anyone with a red seal certificate.

Again as everyone said. Completely sales driven. No beef with management other then acting like tough guys while they hide behind a phone. “Darrill”. Then when face to face your best friends. If your shady dishonest and enjoy filling other people pockets. This is the place for you. Gave me under 2000 for a months wor.
Same role

Reliance plumbing sucks

This company sucks, they treat their guys like a number. Service manager is a 4th year apprentice who doesn’t even know how to do plumbing and has Never went to trade school. He also doesn’t know how to do his job properly and the plumbers their don’t have any respect for their managers. I won’t let anyone I know work there. Be smart and don’t apply for this job.
Same location

Good starting technician position

Was Hired on as a water-heater installer,This job was great for work experience as well as sales experienceThey pay decent commission for sales and give you training on how to do so, however, there is an expectation that you perform sales on a monthly basis. Reliance prioritizes their sales force, and if you are good at sales, the company is good with you, if your not so good with sales.. not so much.If you earn good sales numbers, there is an excellent chance for career development within the company. As a repair technician you earn an incredible amount of experience in a short time, Reliance will also give you training classes on the equipment you will be working on and the teamwork within the company means your always a call away from help

Pros

Earn a lot of experience in a short time, Great pay, Great benefits included

Cons

Not many, just keep up with performance

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

14 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you enjoyed your time at Reliance. We appreciate the feedback and will review our processes to ensure we are constantly growing and improving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare RELIANCE HOME COMFORT with

• RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
  • Good place to start of your first career