RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Brutal company

This company had to much change for any employee to ever be happy. Management has to much pressure they are all micro Managed. Would never work for RHC again. Started in the warehouse and was eventually Management and then back to tech over 7 years because of how shaddy the company is managed. Horrible company. As a tech you are trained more on sales because that's all they care about.

Pros

Work truck comes home

Cons

Micro managed and the company only cares about techs selling and taking advantage of customers

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great Place to Work

We make a great team here at Reliance. There is a lot to do on a daily basis but with the right people in place, we get it done. Customers always come first!
Same location

Best hvac and water treatment company!

I have been working at Reliance Home Comfort for almost 2 years. I learned a lot in this company. It's a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities from HVAC Equipment, Water Treatment Systems as well as Smart Home Products.Reliance is a really customer focused company unlike some other companies in this business. We always want to make sure we are there for the home owners if there is any issues or inconvenience.We truly are not comfortable until are customers are!I love working at this company, meeting new people, learning about new products and growing in here. There are several management opportunities available which I am looking forward to taking a lead once the time is right and manage a strong team.

Pros

Good compensation, room to grow, lots of learning, fast paced

Cons

sometime long commute, traffic

Official response from RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

24 March 2021
Thank you for the fabulous review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance in Richmond Hill and are having a positive learning & development experience.
Same location

Embarrassment to anyone with a red seal certificate.

Again as everyone said. Completely sales driven. No beef with management other then acting like tough guys while they hide behind a phone. “Darrill”. Then when face to face your best friends. If your shady dishonest and enjoy filling other people pockets. This is the place for you. Gave me under 2000 for a months wor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement