RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Amazing Company Culture

I had an amazing experience at Reliance and I strongly encourage everyone reading this to APPLY! Management in very inclusive and easy to talk to. The culture is AMAZING. Absolutely LOVED the people that I worked with, from top to bottom! Ideal place for high energy individuals looking to work in a fast paced environment! Great company with amazing people!

Pros

Company Culture!

Cons

None!

4.0Job security/advancement

6 May 2021
Thank you for the review regarding our Talent Acquisition team! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience at Reliance in Toronto and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Take care.

Toxic Work Environment

You know an organization is toxic when turnover is consistently high across all levels of the organization. The senior leadership team only cares about results and has zero compassion. If you are aggressive, power hungry, and authoritative (basically a bully), you would be a perfect fit. There is little to no recognition at all; and if there was any recognition, it was rewarding the wrong behaviour so the behaviour continues (e.g., manager harassing their team member for results). Top talent keeps leaving; yet the organization turns a blind eye and justifies every departure as a “good” turnover. There is zero work-life balance. Working after midnight on a weeknight or over the weekend is not uncommon. The leadership team is very weak. The wrong people get promoted and good people are let go. The executive team talks about a culture of accountability, but their actions promote a culture of blame (and other leaders follow or comply). The executive team also encourages a culture of feedback superficially, but any feedback shared in a meeting is dismissed (“my way or the highway”). Any competent individual would run after some exposure to the toxic environment. Please, stay away from this organization.

Cons

Long hours, toxic culture, lack of recognition

6 May 2021
We are deeply concerned to hear that your experience at Reliance so far has not been positive. We encourage you to speak to your Manager and/or your team in HR regarding your concerns as we are committed to our Team Members and their overall experience. We value culture feedback – Better is Better. Turnover is monitored across the organization to ensure in line with industry standards, and something we will continue to focus on and work to improve. Team Members are our greatest asset and we wish you continued success in your career.
Same location

Great company. Friendly staff & management. Collaborated with other depts well. Worked there for 6 years. Was very happy. Loved my team. Great team members & uplifting environment.

Pros

Perks & clean & great new facility. Competitive pay. Great management.

Cons

Was too far for me.

14 March 2021
Thank you for the review! We are happy that you had a positive experience at Reliance and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Same location

Worst company and brutally toxic culture

I am glad that I left. Too much of bias and politics and discrimination. There is no diversity at all. I was the only **** in the team and all the others were ***** I was micromanaged by one of my colleague. She was bossing around with me and the whole team indirectly threw a lot of **** on my face. They played with me like a football. I was taken for granted and horribly disrespected. Cannot say more as this space won't be enough.

Pros

None at all.

Cons

Everything right from the word go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement