RELIANCE HOME COMFORT logo
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
View all RELIANCE HOME COMFORT reviews

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Review

Great management and work life balance , very competitive and challenging environment with a large product offering , great benefits and pension plan.

Pros

Great people and work environment

Cons

Long hours and traveling

5.0Job security/advancement

24 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review Reliance Home Comfort in Ontario! We are glad that you are having a positive experience and we appreciate the feedback provided. Stay safe.

Same role

very satisfying and very healthy environment

working with reliance was one of the best decisions i made, i feel so motivated working there , everyone is sooo helpful , you get the best training and people will help along the way, its so rewarding as well both financially and personally.

Pros

potlocks, awards

6 May 2021
Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you are enjoying your time at Reliance and are having a positive experience.

Terrible to work for

Terrible company to work for especially sales. You are treated as a second class citizen. Managers control your leads, so if they don't like you they starve you and won't give you leads. Big on favoritism.

Pros

No pros

14 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are concerned that you are currently having a negative experience with us and encourage you to reach out to HR or your Manager with any concerns. We strive to take care of our Team Members.

Good People

This has been my second home for the past 3 years now. I love the people at RHC but there is very little career development opportunities within sales departments and I find myself getting very complacent and disinterested in my day-day responsibilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement