RELIANCE HOME COMFORT Employee Reviews

Great carreer with many opportunities for advancement
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON14 March 2019
Absolutely the best HVAC company in Canada to work for. Very competitive wages and lots of room for advancement.

Top of the line equipment, tools, uniforms and trucks provided to field staff. High level of support from management. Great mix of long term employees and new team members with cutting edge ideas.
Pros
Job security, tools provided, room for advancement
Great pay
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2019
Good position, good pay, unionized in most branches.
As long as you can follow rules and be self motivated there's tons of opportunity to excel. Lots of opportunity to move positions or around the company.
Pros
Lots of incentives, great pay, overtime opportunity, position advancement, no lay offs.
Cons
Weekends and/or evening shifts
5 out of 5
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 March 2019
employee for over a year. It's been most positive working experience since being in the trade for 7 years.

amazing training and growth opportunities with top level employee compensation, good benefits and a positive work place culture.
Being part of the winning company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON11 March 2019
I have been employed for a year out of the Sarnia location and I can only say that the compensation is well above industry standard, the benefits are .outstanding and the people we work with are all friendly
Pros
stability, lots of team functions, the pay, and people.
Cons
nothing outside normal workplace cons
Always Recognizing Great Employees
Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON11 March 2019
Reliance is a very success driven workplace that always ensures it's best employees are recognized for their efforts. There is a heavy emphasis on customer care and the techs take pride in the work they do every day. Truck, tools, uniforms, training, etc. are all provided at no extra charge to employees, ensuring that their staff have everything they need to provide an outstanding customer experience. Expectations can be high, but it's all for the good of the customer and it's returned in kind with recognition, incentives, and employee outings.
Great company
Home Comfort Advisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 March 2019
It is a great place to work in sales. If you are good in selling and work hard then you can make very nice money here. Company provides great benefits and training.
Pros
Great opportunity to make money, benefits
High performance culture with great pay and benefits!
Sales (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 March 2019
Reliance has very competitive pay and benefits - better than most companies.
Reliance has grown in a very fast way and as a result has a lot to offer to its employees. Growth within the company is never ending. You can go in so many directions and are not stuck on a straight line career path. They prefer to promote from within which is awesome.
This is a high performance culture so there is always a drive to do better but that drive also makes people get paid more. It's worth it!
I highly recommend Reliance as an employer and a lifetime career opportunity.
Pros
Income/Compensation
Cons
Not a 9 to 5 but worth it for the compensation
good place to work
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  s.s. marie5 March 2019
great group to work with varied jobs not doing same thing every call pay is on the low side and pension very low but other benefits are ok understaffed in my area and hard to attract new qualified employees due to pay scale but overall a good place to work
Pros
paid trade certificates and bonuses
Cons
long hours pressure to meet quotas
Unlimited earning potential
HCA (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 March 2019
Hours can be long but the payoff is worth it. Good support and the company creates opportunities for you. Not too many places that still do that. Quality product offering.
Pros
Earning potential
Cons
Hours
Great Team
Operations Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Ontario5 March 2019
Great team, great management. I enjoy my job and going to work everyday. Lots to learn still and will continue to grow with the company. The managers here are all great and encourage you to learn and move up in the company. There are many opportunities for advancement. We all work together at our branch to make things happen, with a positive attitude.
Pros
my co-workers
Great Place to Work
Installation Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario5 March 2019
We make a great team here at Reliance. There is a lot to do on a daily basis but with the right people in place, we get it done. Customers always come first!
Great company and great employees
Installer Technician (Current Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON5 March 2019
Reliance has the best employees, awesome management, and even better service. Love the company, would highly recommend it to anyone. Lots of opportunities to learn various aspects of trades.
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON5 March 2019
Great people to work with job is exactly as discussed at interview. Love it highly recommend working here. Employees and management communicate great and help each other out
Pros
Great communication
Amazing Culture
Home Comfort Advisor (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON5 March 2019
This is a growing company that focuses on the right stuff. Safety, high performance and taking care of customers. There are so many opportunities in the company to make decisions that impact the results and make it a better workplace for everyone. The leadership listens and they care.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits, strong national brand
Cons
N/a
Service
Service (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON5 March 2019
Was a service tech here. Good place to work, good group of guys.
Very by the book practices, everyone licensed for their trade. Strong Union, free uniforms/boot allowance, company truck, brand new quality klein/milwaukee tools down to the nut driver. Well paid Incentives to create opportunities.
Pros
Tools, equipment, new trucks
Cons
very corporate
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON4 March 2019
Great place to work. Good culture, core values. Good pay, pension/benefits, perks. Reliance will set you up for success. Safety is a top priority here.
Reliance Edmonton
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 March 2019
Great working environment with many opportunities to reach your full potential. As a service technician here I really feel a sense of community within the organization. Good honest environment, wanting to help our clients to the best of our ability no matter the circumstance. If you want career growth, and a sense of pride; Reliance is the way to go.
Pros
Organized, efficent
Cons
Honestly most organized and determined company i have worked for
Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 March 2019
Since starting at Reliance I have had nothing but success, from day one I was shown proper training on the systems we use. The goals are set high but that's what makes companies grow, and all of these goals are achievable. I have reached them every month since beginning work here. Would highly recommend this company if you are driven by success and looking to grow as a technician.
Pros
Consistent work, Great pay and benefits
Cons
Longer hours during peak season but doesnt bother me
Growing Company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  British Columbia20 February 2019
Great to be part of a progressive and growing company. Local team is amazing!!! The work is challenging and rewarding both financially and personal growth.
Pros
Stable, growing, great compensation
Cons
Great place to work and grow Career
manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario20 February 2019
Been at the company for a while and truly enjoy what I do and where I do it! I have been able to move into different positions through the company. Great place to GROW!
Pros
Strong management and Sr. Leadership
Cons
None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RELIANCE HOME COMFORT. Our community is ready to answer.