Make up. Dress up. Do not be your authentic self like they proclaim. Paste on a smile, lipstick falsies the whole 9 yards. Do not under any circumstance be yourself. You like hairspray, nailpolish and lipstick.
Trendy and fashion forward.
The dress code while working is fashionable but business casual, so something along those lines works well for the interview. No running shoes, jeans are okay but not too ripped or casual. Stuff like that.
Trendy business casual outfit
They are looking for someone who is fashion forward...who knows the trends...
If you can rock a jumpsuit do it...
If you look great in distressed jeans with a heel and a fun top do it...
Put on your favorite trend and rock it...
Fashiinable, non-casual attire
Dress pants and a nice business casual top, nice dress shoes, accessories that are not over powering and maybe throw in a blazer.
- What are the working hours at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?5 people answered
- Do they conduct a criminal background check?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?4 people answered
- What’s the dress code?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Reitmans Ltd?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Reitmans Ltd?4 people answered
- Is it only for women3 people answered
- Does Reitmans (Canada) Ltd allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?3 people answered