You have to wear their clothes to sell the brand, but not head to toe. Professional, business casual
You must be wearing current product preferably not clearance merchandise. Only the Hyba Product Pro was permitted to wear Hyba during peak shifts. I liked to wear a blouse with dress pants, a dress, jeans and a blouse, or with a tank and cardi. You have a lot of freedom with what you wear.
Professional and clean. It was preferred you wore the company's clothing as representation for the customer's coming in.
They expect you to wear their clothing, because sales depend on your interaction, opinion and fashion advice as well as personal advice from the clothing.
- What should you wear to an interview at Reitmans Fashion Group?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?5 people answered
- Do they conduct a criminal background check?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Reitmans Ltd?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Reitmans Ltd?4 people answered
- Is it only for women3 people answered
- Does Reitmans (Canada) Ltd allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd?3 people answered