Rehab First Inc.

Rehab First Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Great place to work, lots of opportunity to grow
If you like to work from home then this is a great place to work. You have a lot of autonomy and flexibility. This is a company that really cares about their clients and it's great to be part of that kind of team.
Pros
Work from home, flexible schedule, promote from within, team environment
Cons
Occasionally need to work after hours or on weekends but you get compensated, use your own car but you are compensated
Poor management
I worked for RFI for many years. My job was always supported and was valued. Over the years they started to be very focused on stats, expanding non-clinical jobs(administrators, accounting, etc.) and not listening to suggestions from those working with clients. It's too bad as it used to be a good company to work for. It just seems to be about the money but not compensating the workers for what they are actual worth.
I have stayed at Rehab First for many years because I enjoy what I do and the people I work for and with!
I have learned more in my time working at Rehab First than any other company. Not only are the owners business minded but they are also clinicians who mentor their staff and provide opportunities for growth.

I started with Rehab First many years ago as a Rehab Consultant and have been given opportunities I wouldn't have been given in other companies given their diversity or work, wealth of knowledge and multi-disciplinary approach.
Pros
Like minded treating professionals, client focused, go above and beyond for their clients and employees.
This is a great company to work for. Management is supportive, compensation is fair, and the work involves making a positive difference in client's lives.
Rehab First
It is a great company that provides wonderful patient care. The staff are very caring and go our of their way to help their patients. Management was awful.
Pros
Great patient care
Cons
Lots of drama
This is a terrible place to work
They don't give people raises. Management is completely unorganized. Unprofessional environment. Unfair treatment of lower heiarchy employees. Located in bad neighbourhood with unsavory characters.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehab First Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Rehab First Inc. Reviews by Location