Rehab First Inc.

Rehab First Inc. Employee Reviews

Great environment to start your career

To develop your skills as an OT the staff are very supportive and give you the needed time to ensure you are on the right track before you go out and see clients for assessments. I do have issues with their pay. Pay does not truly reflect the amount of work you do i sometimes had to work after hours.

Supportive Environment

The management is very supportive and encouraging towards new staff. Provided lots of opportunity to communicate and request assistance/support. Understanding of work/life balance.

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

Improved Orientarion

Poor management and a focus on profits at the expense of quality service/staff

The company hires a lot of new graduates, so it is a great company for giving people a start to their careers. There is typically decent job security as well. The management, particularly senior management, is problematic. There are strong power imbalances and unprofessional conduct by senior management is commonplace. There is significant underappreciation of staff, and a mentality of profits over quality staff and client care is very evident. The workplace culture, influenced by management, is very poor.

Pros

Hire new graduates so a good opportunity to begin a career

Cons

Management, salary, workplace culture

Great place to work, lots of opportunity to grow

If you like to work from home then this is a great place to work. You have a lot of autonomy and flexibility. This is a company that really cares about their clients and it's great to be part of that kind of team.

Pros

Work from home, flexible schedule, promote from within, team environment

Cons

Occasionally need to work after hours or on weekends but you get compensated, use your own car but you are compensated

Poor management

I worked for RFI for many years. My job was always supported and was valued. Over the years they started to be very focused on stats, expanding non-clinical jobs(administrators, accounting, etc.) and not listening to suggestions from those working with clients. It's too bad as it used to be a good company to work for. It just seems to be about the money but not compensating the workers for what they are actual worth.

I have stayed at Rehab First for many years because I enjoy what I do and the people I work for and with!

I have learned more in my time working at Rehab First than any other company. Not only are the owners business minded but they are also clinicians who mentor their staff and provide opportunities for growth. I started with Rehab First many years ago as a Rehab Consultant and have been given opportunities I wouldn't have been given in other companies given their diversity or work, wealth of knowledge and multi-disciplinary approach.

Pros

Like minded treating professionals, client focused, go above and beyond for their clients and employees.

This is a great company to work for. Management is supportive, compensation is fair, and the work involves making a positive difference in client's lives.

Rehab First

It is a great company that provides wonderful patient care. The staff are very caring and go our of their way to help their patients. Management was awful.

Pros

Great patient care

Cons

Lots of drama

This is a terrible place to work

They don't give people raises. Management is completely unorganized. Unprofessional environment. Unfair treatment of lower heiarchy employees. Located in bad neighbourhood with unsavory characters.

Jobs at Rehab First Inc.