Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Employee Review

View all Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo reviews

Municipality has lost it's way
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray17 August 2012
Although very busy, this municipality was successful in creating a positive work environment for it's employees. However, as of late 2010, Senior Management was changed and the culture took a 180 degree turn. If you believe in municipality that values the opinions and suggestions of employees at all levels look elsewhere. Opposition is not tolerated. Silence is golden.
Pros
paid well
Cons
senior management will not listen to differences in opinion. opposition may cost you your job.

Other Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Employee Reviews

A work environment where you become an integral part of the team very quickly.
PARKS & RECREATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB7 April 2018
Working for the RMWB allowed me to have a very diverse career in my field of education. I was rewarded for my successes, encouraged to take training pertinent to my career position, and felt welcome at all times.
was good
Apprentice Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB21 January 2018
worked there as a RAP apprentice when i was still in high school learned some of my first things of construction there lots friendly people there was good place to learn