REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF PEEL

REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF PEEL Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work. Very nice people to work with. Establishment with very good work culture and work life balance. My manager was very supportive

Great organization to work for with work-life balance focus. Very supportive environment - with a great management team

Great organization with life-balance focus - Supportive environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the supportive staff and management. Great organization that supports learning and advancement for staff. Has a great team of talent experts who support growth of staff.

fun place to work

Bureaucratic yet laid back. be prepared to go for endless meetings and pust your work into your personal overtime. on the other hand its a great place to work

Compressed Work Schedule, Health Conscious, Work Life Balance

Experiences can vary a lot by department. The organization offers opportunities for growth and learning. Flexible work available in most departments.

Excellent

Great management and supervisors. Friendly environment, professional, non judgemental, . Great pay and benefits . Even contracts have been fair and square. Great balance, great shifts, they will always try there best to accommodate and listen to your concerns and needs when necessary.

Pros

Independent

Cons

Professional and friendly place to work

Very warm and friendly environment to work, learn and grow in. There's always someone to help you when you're in need. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Good Company

I worked there temporarily. The work is okay but does not meet my personal career requirements. I learned about about the company and what they can offer which is great!

Good Career

Great Job Security, Pension, Benefits, and Compensation. Working out doors. Ugly work environment, but room for advancement, make yourself happy kind of job.

Pros

Great Job Security, Pension, Benefits, Compensation.

Cons

Ugly work enviroment

Good Company

Great Company to work for. Flexible time lines. Great Company culture Great people Allows you to work from home Internal systems are great

great work enviroment and staffs.

clean and sanitize each machine use by the staff. communicate with all staff and get each duty listed by department supervisor.

Job Work/Life Balance is great Salary/Benefits are ok compared to Industry Job Security/Advancement is the best Management is reall ynot so great Job Culture ok

I am immensely grateful for the opportunities provided by this employer.

At O&Y, I was given some amazing opportunities that allowed me to grow and develop as a Property Manager. My portfolio was incredibly diverse with a wide variety of clients and properties. this allowed me to hone my skills as a supervisor, financial manager, service provider and administrator.

Team player

Be patience and concentrate on work to be done Honest and cooperative

Pros

appreciation

Cons

late

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF PEEL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2