Regional District of Nanaimo

Regional District of Nanaimo Management reviews

Clear

Great Place to Work

Great place to work, the people are friendly and accommodating and there is a lot of interesting work to be done. Management is open to new ideas and available to listen and roll up their sleeves.

Not a good work environment

I wouldn't recommend this job to any real trades person. Not a good job management has no idea what they are doing. The less qualifications you have the further you will go. So if you have no motivation this is the job for you.

Worked

15 years I worked for them at the landfill the place is,full of bullies intimidation favouritism management was put is place and he was one of the laziest people I ever worked with .as most that work there . People who work hard get screwed over by the lazy ones as superintendent is on of the bad ones

my experiences as a casual on call customer service rep

The Regional District Of Nanaimo has been a fabulous place to work. I feel blessed to have the opportunity to be employed by such wonderful management and work along side positive and encouraging co workers.

Pros

supportive workplace

Cons

only casual position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regional District of Nanaimo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement