Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

A Fun Experience in Peel
Non-Clinical Temp (Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Peel, ON5 September 2013
I absolutely loved this job. My typical day would be just to show up, everyday was an adventure and I loved being apart of it. I loved meeting all types of different people. My Job was to register everyone who wanted to get the H1N1 shot. Another part of my job was to walk around the waiting room to make sure that everyone who received the shots were ok. I loved what I did.

I learned that not everyone handles getting needles accordingly, some people can handle it, others can't. I learned how to use the system

The management team was AMAZING I have no complaints.

The co-workers really helped each other out, the nurses also supported each other which was very nice to see.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with different types of people

The most enjoyable part of my job was everything. I honestly loved everything about it.
Pros
I learned how to adapt to change and be amongst different people
Cons
my job was contract, it came to an end

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Professional Environment
Assistant Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Peel, ON21 May 2018
This particular job required conduction In-Class Presentation for the Grades K to 8, and knowledge them about water conservation, water treatment plants and the environment. There was also analyzing the data produced by the results of the presentation and developing activities that are better suited for the younger minds that help them understand the importance of water.
Great Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 May 2018
Loved the people I met and the work I did. Wish I got to work there permanently. Great opportunities to see how government systems work and how they are managed.