Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

Region is a fun place to work. We have lots of entertainment, barbeques, social gatherings etc.
Administrative SupportAdministrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton/Mississauga29 August 2013
I am a workaholic, love being busy and complete all the task given in time. I am very organized, accurate and flexible

I have learned a lot of database software through my 6 years experience within the Region

I work cooperatively with the Management team.

I am so blessed to have such excellent co-workers in my entire job career. It takes time to adjust and be there for the team whenever there is crisis. I have been there and I know what it takes to be helpful, kind and considerate.

The hardest part of the job is that I can never say no to anyone. However busy I am, if there is a colleague who needs help and who is behind in her work if we have a deadline, I will be there to help.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that we all work as one big family. Very supportive and helpful.
Pros
No presure, gifts and recommendations for hard work
Cons
long hours if there is a deadline on a project

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Professional Environment
Assistant Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Peel, ON21 May 2018
This particular job required conduction In-Class Presentation for the Grades K to 8, and knowledge them about water conservation, water treatment plants and the environment. There was also analyzing the data produced by the results of the presentation and developing activities that are better suited for the younger minds that help them understand the importance of water.
Great Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 May 2018
Loved the people I met and the work I did. Wish I got to work there permanently. Great opportunities to see how government systems work and how they are managed.