Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

Hands on experience on an wide array of IT technologies
Technical Lead, Infrastructure Project (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 June 2013
RoP is an excellent place to work where an IT professional gets a working knowledge of a wide array of technologies ranging from switches and routers, to physical and virtual servers, to storage networks and IT Architecture and security. The potential to learn new technologies is unlimited.

The work is fast paced leading to success if you are talented at multitasking and prioritizing.

Interaction with my immediate team is the highlight of my day as it comprises of some very skillful and fun loving people.

Pros
Compressed work weeks

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Professional Environment
Assistant Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Peel, ON21 May 2018
This particular job required conduction In-Class Presentation for the Grades K to 8, and knowledge them about water conservation, water treatment plants and the environment. There was also analyzing the data produced by the results of the presentation and developing activities that are better suited for the younger minds that help them understand the importance of water.
Great Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 May 2018
Loved the people I met and the work I did. Wish I got to work there permanently. Great opportunities to see how government systems work and how they are managed.