Regina Public Library Employee Review

View all Regina Public Library reviews

This was a good job to interact with a variety of people, adults and kids alike
Public Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK29 August 2013
This was a great and interesting job as I worked on the book trailers when they were in existence and in the various smaller locations of the Regina Public Library.

Other Regina Public Library Employee Reviews

Work at a Branch If Possible
I worked here (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK2 May 2019
There is a real difference between the atmosphere and culture at Central vs the branches. The branches are such pleasant and enjoyable places to work. Central is terribly depressing. I don't know whether it's the innate personalities of the Central staff themselves, or if they've been hardened by years of dealing with the challenges of serving downtown Regina's clientele, but everything about Central just really brought me down - both in the adult library and in the offices in the basement (I'm not sure about the children's library as this wasn't my domain).
Pros
Great pay and benefits, branch staff are wonderful
Cons
Central is depressing, avoid if possible
Productive, collaborative workplace.
Desktop Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 September 2018
All employees input is taken into consideration on project outcomes. Teams' overall morale very positive on a day to day basis. Casual atmosphere when dealing with users as well as communicative on resolves to issues with their feedback.