Regina Public Library
View all Regina Public Library reviews

Regina Public Library

Regina Public Library Employee Review

This was a good job to interact with a variety of people, adults and kids alike

This was a great and interesting job as I worked on the book trailers when they were in existence and in the various smaller locations of the Regina Public Library.

Cool

Cool environment, customers. Great location and flow. A lot of activities, a lot of programs and over all good. I had the best male supervisor ever. 😊

Pros

Cons

Great job

Working here was very peaceful and I got to meet and talk to many new people everyday I learnt a lot each day and training was provided I would say that dealing with customers would sometimes be stressful but other than that I enjoyed working here

Toxic upper management

Staff and co-workers were great. This would be a great place to work if it weren't for the micro-managing toxicity of upper management. Whenever there were difficult patrons (which are now referred to as "customers"), staff were told to write an incident report. Nothing ever came from it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regina Public Library. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Regina Public Library with

Regina Public Library reviews by location

Learn about Regina Public Library in popular locations

• Regina Public Library
  • This was a good job to interact with a variety of people, adults and kids alike