Regina Public Library
View all Regina Public Library reviews

Regina Public Library

Regina Public Library Employee Review

This was a good job to interact with a variety of people, adults and kids alike

This was a great and interesting job as I worked on the book trailers when they were in existence and in the various smaller locations of the Regina Public Library.

Professional

Working with the Regina public library was interesting, meeting new people, the staff was friendly, out going, pleasant. The building is shared with a theatre, children's play area, with staff That are so kind. Thanks Regina public library for everything you had offered. HAGD.

Work at a Branch If Possible

There is a real difference between the atmosphere and culture at Central vs the branches. The branches are such pleasant and enjoyable places to work. Central is terribly depressing. I don't know whether it's the innate personalities of the Central staff themselves, or if they've been hardened by years of dealing with the challenges of serving downtown Regina's clientele, but everything about Central just really brought me down - both in the adult library and in the offices in the basement (I'm not sure about the children's library as this wasn't my domain).

Pros

Great pay and benefits, branch staff are wonderful

Cons

Central is depressing, avoid if possible

Productive, collaborative workplace.

All employees input is taken into consideration on project outcomes. Teams' overall morale very positive on a day to day basis. Casual atmosphere when dealing with users as well as communicative on resolves to issues with their feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regina Public Library. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.3Job security/advancement

Regina Public Library Reviews by Location

• Regina Public Library
  • This was a good job to interact with a variety of people, adults and kids alike