Regina Public Library
View all Regina Public Library reviews

Regina Public Library

Regina Public Library Employee Review

Cool

Cool environment, customers. Great location and flow. A lot of activities, a lot of programs and over all good. I had the best male supervisor ever. 😊

Pros

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great job

Working here was very peaceful and I got to meet and talk to many new people everyday I learnt a lot each day and training was provided I would say that dealing with customers would sometimes be stressful but other than that I enjoyed working here

Toxic upper management

Staff and co-workers were great. This would be a great place to work if it weren't for the micro-managing toxicity of upper management. Whenever there were difficult patrons (which are now referred to as "customers"), staff were told to write an incident report. Nothing ever came from it.

Professional

Working with the Regina public library was interesting, meeting new people, the staff was friendly, out going, pleasant. The building is shared with a theatre, children's play area, with staff That are so kind. Thanks Regina public library for everything you had offered. HAGD.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regina Public Library. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement