Reggio Kids Employee Reviews

Bossy boss & poor environment for work
Early Childhood Educator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 October 2018
During the employment the experience was sooo bad because of bad management and bossy owner. They also like to gossip alot. They complained everything without providing any proper support in work environment. After resignation, there are still few issues with them. They obstructed getting employment elsewhere, if they did not like someone. Since, they do NOT LIKE most of people working there because they never get satisfied on what their employees do. Their expectation is way too high.
Pros
Nice parents, children, and staffs
Cons
Working enviornment, bad management, and bossy owner
Environment is stable with good staff well-being.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON5 September 2017
The environment at Reggio Kids is stable and the management is good. As a former employee I recommend working here as there was always a positive environment.
Pros
The staff and management
Cons
Very busy
Not a very friendly place to work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON26 May 2014
Very busy place. Staff always changing. More work than compensation.
Pros
full time
Cons
I like the working environment at this certre, all the co-workers are so kind and helping each other.
ECA (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 November 2013
I do very enjoy to work at the Childcare Centre, because the children always give me positive energies. Children are all different, they will give me suprises when I see them in a day. I always thought I am not only a teacher and also a student in the classroom, because I learned a lots form children, they do have lots fun ideas I even think about, but they give me brainstorms all the times.

I like the working environment at this certre, all the co-workers are so kind and helping each other, we just like a big family.
the centres have safe and good environment for the kids
Early Childhood Assistant (CO-OP) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2013
In the morning when the child come it, I observed the child, check the child if they have any bruise on their face, eyes, document and report to the supervisor. I learned to use positive, simple words and age appropriate language to communicate with children. Praise the child when he/she is doing well. I made sure toys are not broken. toys need to clean daily, all outlets are cover, rooms are tidy and uncluttered, also inspect the room daily and make sure nothing broken. I was kept a very good relationship with all my co-workers. so during my work period and my two field placement, everything is easy and I was very enjoy at that time.
Pros
free lunch twice amcnicoll child care