REGENT PARK COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE Employee Reviews

Clinical Experience (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2019
Management leaves a great deal to be desired.
Problems reported to the EDE NEVER get addressed. Makes one wonder why that truly is. Who is actually managing the facility.
All the concerns should be brought before the board of Directors and not just filed away. Those that should be unbiased are in he others pockets.

The professionals working here are a great group. However some seem to find it necessary to report everything true or fabricated.

A very toxic work environment. Not conducive to trust etc.
Truly sad because this clinic could be once again be a wonderful productive environment. Needs to remove some of the management.
The wages are 30 years behind the times.

The professions employed are very dedicated to the population in the area.
Pros
Great clinical and support staff
Cons
Toxic work environment!
strong peer led and support agency
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 December 2018
Regent Park Community Health Centre is a community-based agency that supports and provides health services to immigrants, refugees and non-status people living with HIV for years.
This is a brief summary, as I already wrote about it
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2017
I believe in a previous summary I wrote about what I thought was this expereince. Which for many years was good. I left due to a number of reasons including health reasons, some of which was caused by this company.
Perfect Location
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 November 2015
It was very rewarding at the end of each day. I was able to assist and advocate for individuals that does not have access to low cost dental. My co-workers where excellent team players. The hardest part of the job was working in such small space. I was able to work individually and in a team.
Pros
Being able to help low income families with there dental needs
Cons
Small work space