Regency Fireplace Products Employee Reviews

It is a good company overall
JOURNEYMAN (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC8 April 2019
It is a good company to start and get some manufacturing experience. I have learned a great deal in this company. There are good people and bad as in any other company, but overall I have enjoyed working there.
Good company and advancement possibilities
Production Worker 2 (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC5 September 2018
Good location for people living in Surrey, Delta or New Westminster. Unionize and decent starting wage for Production worker 2. Great working hours Mon to Thurs 6am to 3pm and Fri 6am to 12pm with 30mins lunch and 2 x 15mins break.

2 weeks on the job and I would say the work load is reasonable with the pay you get or I should say they are many worse production jobs out there making lesser money. Don't expect detail trainings or someone babysitting you... you have to be a quick learner and observant and honest to your leadhand if you messed up and get help to fix the problem or it will definitely come back to you when a customer complaints.

Overall, is a good place to work for hard working person who wants to start with a decent pay and grow within the company.
Pros
Finished early at 12pm on Fridays and weekends off
Cons
I love this place
R&D Gas Laboratory Technician LT2 (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC5 December 2016
Typical day of work will be the best ride of your life, is fun, productive and by the end of the day you will see what you accomplish. Management is really good and people orientated. Company does not estimate to invest in new technologies to grow.
Pros
good coworkers, free lunches and more
Cons
low paid