Refrigerative Supply Employee Reviews

Look elsewhere
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 June 2019
Working for this place started out well enough but if you dont follow the mould expect to be shunned, often I was talked down to by my coworkers for my recreational activities (dont play golf, prefer DnD or WOW) often coworkers would ridicule my choices. Was also looked down on cause I wasn't from the industry, another thing to note is the employees dont have an open mind and would often ask inappropriate questions about my relationship with my partner. Managment often turned a blind eye to this behavior.
Pros
Free lunches occasionally
Cons
Loved working for this company
Warehouse Associate/Countersales (Former Employee) –  Vanouver4 February 2019
Good company to work for. They help with advancement and provide many career aiding opportunities, Management was great to deal with. Hardest part of the job was it requires some heavy lifting, but not too much.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Inventory
Great staff who go above and beyond
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 May 2018
Whether you are a customer or a coworker, RSL is always a pleasant place to be. They were very accommodating to my health needs and to my schedule, and were always friendly. I work with the company seasonally and always end up coming back to work for them again.
Pros
Free coffee, Friendly coworkers
Cons
Very dusty.
Not an equal opportunity employer as stated.
Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Lower Mainland, BC14 March 2018
No equal pay for equal work done, people know that and it was talked about a lot. Salaries should be posted if they really want to be a fair employer.
Benefits
Cons
Lopsided
Busy but enjoyable workplace
Accounting Clerk (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC2 October 2016
Work is great! Although it would be nice if the other branches has an Accounting Department also, not centralized Accounting Department because other Accounting staff live near the other branches but cannot work there because that branch does not have an Accounting Department.
great
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 June 2016
Refrigerative Supply was a great place to work at. They acknowledged the fact that I had previous warehouse experience, and allowed me to do my job.
Pros
Friendly staff.
Cons
Working with truckers.
great environment to work in other than management
shipping and receiving (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2015
Daily shipping and receiving, operation of forklifts, handling of dangerous goods. Kept warehouse/office clean and organized. Dock experience. Deal with customers and couriers on a daily basis. Inventory management, and experience in counter sales. Provided Credits, and warranties, as well took care of a lot of the paper work end of things. I worked independently with minimal supervision.
Pros
profit sharing, good holidays
Cons
poor managament

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Refrigerative Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

Refrigerative Supply Reviews by Location