Refresh Financial Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun place to work
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC6 April 2018
I’ve worked at Refresh Financial since July, and I have never worked somewhere that people make you feel loved. The energy is fun and positive, can be quite stressful but what job isn’t. Everyone works hard to change others lives and help them reach their goals. People care, things get done, and it’s just an overall fun place to work. Culture is amazing.
Pros
Paid lunches and breaks, chance to move within the company
Cons
Don’t agree with all choices made
Awesome company!
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Kelo7 March 2018
I love Refresh, and what it stands for. It is such a great concept. It is very fast paced and things are changing all the time. Such a variety of work. It is overall a fun and family oriented place.
Pros
Ping Pong, Beer Fridays, Great leaders
Values that fit with my life
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC7 March 2018
Workplace culture is very important, and I see that at Refresh. There are different team events (like how we all celebrate our birthdays) to make sure we all feel important. The management team all knows my name, and treats me like the individual person that I am! I am constantly reminded about work/life balance and given different ways to access resources. I am very aligned with the values of this company
Pros
Access to training/information
Productive and great people to work with in a very nice setting.
Client Success Rep (Sales) (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC20 January 2018
A typical day at work for me is to get to work, get my coffee, clock in and start checking my emails. I reach out to the clients that have email me over night and then I start making my calls to people who need help with their credit. I make roughly 70 phone calls per day. When I call these people we talk about what is going on that is hurting their credit and try to help resolve these issues. At the end of the day this job is rewarding because I truly do feel like I have helped them. The hardest part of the job is getting people to understand how finances and credit work. Sometimes I get some nasty people on the phone, but I have learned to shrug it off. The management here is good they have a lot on their shoulders but I think they will work it out. I really don't have many ill feelings but I think it may not be fore me.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Some things with management I do not agree with
Company had a good culture, ping pong table, beer fridays and mario kart
Reception/Admin (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC14 December 2017
The team is fantastic my co-workers became my best friends. I learnt a lot about the financial world and how to help people build credit. Beer Fridays were cool.
Variety of jobs to keep you on your toes
Client Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 August 2017
Enjoyed working for the company. Learned a lot of things. Believed in the company's motto. Great people to work along side with. Different jobs to be done on a daily basis to keep you on your toes.
Learning Experience
Client Relations (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON28 February 2017
There is always work to be done daily. Everyday is different, never repetitive. Amazing people to work with. Positive culture.
Pros
Changing peoples lives daily
Cons
Lack of communication
High pressure, no results
Sales Represntative (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC21 May 2016
This company has too high of sales expectations with the clientèle they are trying to sell to. The employees are treated as a revolving door. They are constantly hiring and firing without cause. It was my first experience with such poor management. The expected targets have never been hit since the company started. They are also a pretty sexist company. There are no women in management and they are paid a lower wage.