REFORMATION Employee Review

Management creates a bad culture
coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA4 November 2015
Management is very exclusive and doesn't like to involve anyone in projects. They always advertise that they are "collaborative" but say one wrong thing and you'll likely be put on a people development plan, which basically is a buffer so they don't have law suits thrown their way when they fire people. Multiple people are fired weekly and management openly jokes about it so there is a very hesitant atmosphere in the workplace.

However, it's a growing company so there's a lot of opportunity to learn how a successful company is built. There are some benefits and perks, but it's often outweighed by the heavy atmosphere.
Pros
dog friendly, clothing discount, paid volunteer time off
Cons
exclusive, catty, holier than thou, nobody speaks to anyone new

Other REFORMATION Employee Reviews

Do not apply here
Part time associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY6 August 2019
As a part time employee, we were treated so terribly and management did not care. Every email, complaint, and meeting was disregarded. Corporate is just as bad, they listen to nothing. They pay everyone as little as possible and drastically cut your hours without warning, to the point my coworkers thought they would get evicted. We are chronically understaffed because of how cheap they are on payroll. Everyone is miserable all the time. The corporate employees are similar to high school mean girls- they come visit occasionally, talk to us like we're idiots, and talk so poorly about other employees behind their backs. It was so petty and just proved they didn't care about us either. AND THESE ARE OUR LEADERS. So many employees had to make reports to OSHA and the New York labor organizations about our treatment, management knew about it, and didn't care at all. Nothing ever changed.
mistreated workers
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA24 June 2019
it was an environment were leaders would complain over anything. Even tho if they didn't know the story behind. Environment was scare at time and didn't feel like attending work do to lake of management