REFORMATION Employee Review

Young Company still figuring it out
Freelance- Textile Designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA21 November 2015
Overall Reformation has a strong design aesthetic and brand image, but internally they are a little unorganized. Reformation is growing and rebuilding their structure, but overall my freelance experience was pleasant and they were very prompt with their responses and design direction.

Other REFORMATION Employee Reviews

Do not apply here
Part time associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY6 August 2019
As a part time employee, we were treated so terribly and management did not care. Every email, complaint, and meeting was disregarded. Corporate is just as bad, they listen to nothing. They pay everyone as little as possible and drastically cut your hours without warning, to the point my coworkers thought they would get evicted. We are chronically understaffed because of how cheap they are on payroll. Everyone is miserable all the time. The corporate employees are similar to high school mean girls- they come visit occasionally, talk to us like we're idiots, and talk so poorly about other employees behind their backs. It was so petty and just proved they didn't care about us either. AND THESE ARE OUR LEADERS. So many employees had to make reports to OSHA and the New York labor organizations about our treatment, management knew about it, and didn't care at all. Nothing ever changed.
mistreated workers
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA24 June 2019
it was an environment were leaders would complain over anything. Even tho if they didn't know the story behind. Environment was scare at time and didn't feel like attending work do to lake of management