REFORMATION Employee Review

Do not apply here
Part time associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY6 August 2019
As a part time employee, we were treated so terribly and management did not care. Every email, complaint, and meeting was disregarded. Corporate is just as bad, they listen to nothing. They pay everyone as little as possible and drastically cut your hours without warning, to the point my coworkers thought they would get evicted. We are chronically understaffed because of how cheap they are on payroll. Everyone is miserable all the time. The corporate employees are similar to high school mean girls- they come visit occasionally, talk to us like we're idiots, and talk so poorly about other employees behind their backs. It was so petty and just proved they didn't care about us either. AND THESE ARE OUR LEADERS. So many employees had to make reports to OSHA and the New York labor organizations about our treatment, management knew about it, and didn't care at all. Nothing ever changed.

Other REFORMATION Employee Reviews

mistreated workers
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA24 June 2019
it was an environment were leaders would complain over anything. Even tho if they didn't know the story behind. Environment was scare at time and didn't feel like attending work do to lake of management
Learning experience and productivity
City of Vernon, CA Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Vernon, CA20 June 2019
Management is really good, they work around everyone schedule and are very attentive to their employees. I learned more about the processing progress, from picking, shipping, to returns, i got more familiar and comfortable with how they manage their warehouse and learned so much from them.