RedTail Landing Golf Club Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
3.8Job Security & Advancement
Fast Paced Industry
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB19 September 2016
Fun to work at, people and servers are easy to work with. Job is hard but manageable. Management is okay. We learn from mistakes and go along with the flow. Job can sometimes be stressful but we work well because we work together.
Over-all excellent.
Food and Drink Service (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB4 February 2014
As a person who enjoys the company of other people as well as working with them I find that Redtail opened up a lot of opportunities for me to experience new levels of customer service. A typical day usually would include alcohol/food service to regulars and new customers along with friendly and enjoyable conversation. Management was well established but could have been more personable in my opinion. As someone who puts her job first I found that my hard work would go unappreciated by the food and beverages manager. It was difficult to excel at my job, as the managers constant bad mood was distracting. In itself, that aspect was the hardest part of my job, as well as the physical labor that was expected of me. I was well aquainted with a few of my co-workers and pleased to be able to get to know them. I found that I learned much more than I expected from my co-workers as they were able to provide me with tips and tricks to being as customer oriented as I possibly could.
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
No Benefits