Reds Wine Tavern

Reds Wine Tavern Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Fast paced but professional workplace
Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2019
I have worked here for several months but not for so long since this was not the job in my field. But people who work here have got mindset of professionalism and collaborative to each other. I am sure you wouldn't be disappointed as long as you are ready to handle some physical duties such as carrying heavy objects like beer kegs.
Fun work place
Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2019
• Aiding FOH and BOH with daily or weekly errands.
• Helping guest in choosing food and beverage pairing.
• Working as a front of the house helper when required
Productive and fun environment to work in
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2019
A typical day at work for me was busy. It consisted of taking reservations, greeting guests, seating guests, and assisting with serving when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to interact with all the regular customers on a daily basis
Kept everything organized and helped server co-workers
SERVER ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  77 Adelaide Street West, Toronto12 March 2019
The day as a service assistant starts at 9:30 a.m. where you should organize everything for lunch time, which is the busiest time during the day, and have everything ready to provide the service. At 11:30 you must be at the entrance with the uniform well organized to attend the guests and place them in their respective reservations. Then you should help in the kitchen to take the food to the guests and finally collect the dishes, organize and clean the public areas for the next shift in the night.
Benefits
Cons
Few hours
Nice Place - Flawed System.
Bay & Adelaide - Server Assistant(Busser) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2017
I enjoyed my time working at Red's as a had and made friends there in my co-workers and felt welcomed, however the system in place at Red's left the brunt of most work to land on the shoulders of the people in my specific position. With little to o improvment or change over my time there it grew frustrating.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Flawed system
Consistency at a new level
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 September 2016
They have a method that has been worked out in all angles and they stick to it. Everyone is speaking the same language so you will know if it works for you.
Pros
Consistency, Great Food
Cons
Staff meals expensive